Menu
abncox
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cable installation

Postcode *** 2ES - houses in this area have been connected recently - just before Christmas 2016.However at least 6 properties on my street - including mine - have not been connected. Is there any particular reason or have we just been forgotten.

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable installation

Hi abncox, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

As much as we would love to be able to install everybody, sometimes it's just not possible. 

Do you know which number houses have been connected as checking the postcode you gave us, none are currently serviceable. 

The good news is you can register your interest via Cable My Street here: Cable My Street

Get any neighbours who may also be interested and not currently connected to register on the same link and this will give you more of a chance of getting installed with our Project Lightning Smiley Happy

Hope that helps. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos