Menu
trav0407
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cable My Street

The cable my street checker tells me this:

We’re busy behind the scenes getting ready to connect your community. We’re working as fast as we can to get to you and looking forward to being able to bring Virgin Media services to this area.

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this message and can let me know how long it may be till I'm connected. Openreach contacted me and let me know that their services will be available at my postcode in August 2017 and if Virgin Media services aren't too long after I'd wait instead of starting a new contract with BT.

Postcode: S637FF

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable My Street

Hi trav0407

Thanks for dropping by with your Cable My Street query and a warm welcome to the  community Smiley Happy

I appreciate you taking the time to pop your first post to us.

I'm going to send a pm to you for me to get some additional details from you so I can contact the CMS teams to see if they can advise any further with respect to when this is likely to happen.

if you can look out for the on the top right and get back to me on this, that would be great Smiley Happy

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable My Street

Good morning trav0407

I've had an update from the teams regarding your CMS query.

They have advised that is it part of NBU 58014. This means it's on our radar and we are planning works for this area.

NBU 58014 was issued to our Build Partners in November of last year. We are currently awaiting confirmation of a Build Start date. There is no indication of dates for completion at this time.

Please check back in with us in a month or so and pop in the NBU reference when you do so we can check back in with the teams for further updates for you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos