Menu
DaveDelaney
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broke again!!!

On Friday 9th December our internet connection was lost which I use for my business. An engineer was scheduled for Monday 12th December. He informed us that the cable was damaged and the next engineer would call 4th February which clearly is not satisfactory. I was informed a manager would call me. After waiting 6 hours I decided to call myself. I was on the phone for 12 minutes where I requested to speak to a manager. I was put on hold for one minute then cut off. Obviously you can start to see my frustration.

I tried to do an online chat several times and was informed it was busy and try later. 

All I want is to get my broadband that I am paying for fixed for Xmas

My alternative is to go with Sky Q who can install before Xmas

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broke again!!!

Hi DaveDelaney,

I do apologise for not being able to reach your post before Christmas arrived Smiley Sad

I've taken a look at this for you and it seems that you require a re-pull - the cable external to your property is either damaged or degraded and needs to be replaced with a new one. This is a two-person job and therefore the lead times on appointments can be quite lengthy sorry. You shall, of course, be eligible for credit for the amount of time your Internet was inaccessible. I'm just really sorry that I am unable to get this resolved sooner for you.

All the best, 

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos