Menu
Boldee
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband still down

The LE12 area has had a fault for the last few days with constant breaks in the connection, I checked yesterday and the fault was being worked on and today it goes off again, Im not at home atm but my partner tells me its off again and there is no service fault being reported.

I am not in a position to call and report atm and as my partner is not the account holder CS wont talk to her hence why I am posting here in hope an admin will pick this up.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband still down

Hi Boldee, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear that your broadband is still not working, I apologise for any inconvenience caused,

I have tested things from here and your Hub seems to be offline, I would like to arrange for an engineer to attend to investigate things further for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required ion order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this all sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Boldee
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Replied to your PM

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Boldee,

Thanks for letting us know Smiley Happy

I've just replied to your PM regarding this.

Speak soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Boldee
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am starting to get very annoyed now, I have had the technicians around to take a look and they said there isn't a problem all the numbers are ok however there is work going on at the exchange upgrading the system and that's why I am getting connection outages, this has been going on for a month.

Now I am happy that the system is being upgraded that's good news however not letting your customers know what the situation is and how long it could go on for is just not good news, I pay good money for the service and I am only getting a connection 50% of the time, just not good enough.

I think some form of compensation at least should be offered to all customers effected in my area such as a free month of internet but what I would like most is a regular connection that would be really nice right now.

Very frustrated.

0 Kudos