Menu
nickrandell
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

.Broadband router

The green light on my broadband router keeps flashing. Everything is working but is there a problem I should be worried about?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: .Broadband router

hiya @nickrandell welcome to the virignmedia community forum, which green light are you referring to? also what hub do you have
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
nickrandell
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The one on the side in the shape of the Wi-Fi symbol. Don't know what hub it is. I tried to phone Virgin Media this afternoon but all I got was a string of recorded messages.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

if its the wifi light are you using the wifi the light will flash, or possible when a device is trying to sync/authenticate you could look at -> https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030... show what the lights mean on each type of hub.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for your query nickrandell,

Sorry if the light has been causing you any bother.

I've located your account and there does appears to be an issue with the equipment SNR level, which may cause an intermittent connection.

I'd like to arrange for one of our field engineers to come out and take a look at this for you.

I've sent you a private message so that we can chat some more.

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos