Menu
Nate122
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Broadband not working

Hello my broadband has been faulty ever since I got it and it's saying I have to wait till the 13th for it to be fixed but it won't let me cancel my contract ? It's a problem from Virgin media side not mine so I do not no how they won't let me cancel like its my fault? A see a lot of ppl are having this problem and tbh I have been totally ripped off
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Broadband not working

hiya @Nate122 how long are you into your contract, since with virginmedia faults happen (no get out clause for that unless going to be off for possible weeks)
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hiya @Nate122 how long are you into your contract, since with virginmedia faults happen (no get out clause for that unless going to be off for possible weeks)
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Nate122
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

From the 15th of feb and I am having to wait till the 13th of March which is an absolute joke. The people you ring are no help there's no live chat they say use a laptop or desktop for live chat and not a mobile but how am I supposed to do that with no internet? 29 pound a month aswell I no ppl on talk talk for years and they have never had any problems like this and it's under 20 pound.
0 Kudos
Nate122
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am two months in to my contract
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

yeah normally would have engineer out within a week, but if the issue is with cabling between e.g. cabinet and property this will need to be passed to the construction dept which can take while since 2 man job.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Nate122,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your recent loss of service, this sounds frustrating.

I've just checked your connection and I can see that you're up and running now. How are you finding your services now? Let me know if you're still having trouble and I'll gladly investigate further.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos