Menu
milkyway
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband not working for 10 days

Since Wednesday 21st December my broadband @ Caversham in Reading, Bekshire has not been working. 

I have phoned the help line daily, but they are unable to offer any help, every day they give a deadline for fixing.. but it is never fixed.  The reasons provided have varied, from a server software fault to another service company cut the line.  They have frequently promised to call back, but never do.

I now see it is pointless to continue to call them, at best they have not a clue.  Can someone advise what the fault is and when it will be fixed and  my broadband restored.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband not working for 10 days

Hi milkyway, 

Thanks for letting us know that your broadband has not been working for 10 days. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tried to test your connection from here, however I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account. I will need some information from you in order to proceed with diagnostics.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with diagnostics, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos