Menu
stu08
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband issues

Hi I just got my services installed on the 5 January but having issue on wifi & hard wired connections. I got an engineer out on the Wednesday to see if he could fix the issue but to no avail. He said I would get my team leader out to see what the issue is he then called back on the Thursday to say there is a fault in the 09 area & work just started on the 12th January it won't get completed to the 31st January. Can anybody help with what the issue is as I can't even get online plugging an Ethernet cable in to watch anything. I just feel that I have been sold a product that doesn't work & cant cope in my area. Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband issues

Hi stu08, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with your connection not letting you get online. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested the connection from here for you and I noticed that your Hub appears to be offline, is this due to it being switched off from your end? If so, please respond to me here at a time when it will be on and available for testing.

If it is not due to it being switched off from your end then an engineer will need to attend and investigate things further for you. I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there if it's not due to it being switched off from your end and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos