Menu
Mickod85
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broadband dropping, hub flashing green

Hi,

My broadband has continually dropped for 2 days now & seems to flash green every 10-15 minutes or so.

All of my connections are so fine so I can't figure out why this is happening??
0 Kudos
Stythinator
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband dropping, hub flashing green

Hi there,

I think a call to Customer Service on 0345 454 1111

They will be able to check your connection and see if there is any work being done in you're area etc.

Thanks

Stythinator

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband dropping, hub flashing green

HI Mickod85,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

My apologies you are experiencing intermittent broadband connection. I can imagine how annoying this must be.

I've checked your connection, the line and hub have come back as fine, with no time-outs reported since the router has been online. 

Are you able to post the network log from the router settings please? To do this type in 192.168.0.1 in the address bar, no need to sign in and click on Check router status. Within here you will have network log. You can copy and paste this information, that would be great.

You can also create a Broadband Quality Monitor which will check the performance of the connection. If you do set up a BQM you will need to disable the firewall within the router.

Let us know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos