Menu
Kraven
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband down for 3 days

Hello,

Our broadband service has now not been working for three days. I have accessed your service status page and noted the service update time. I also signed up for updates via text and email. However I have not received any updates at all, our broadband is still not working and the estimated time for the fix just seems to be pushed back and back, with no explanation of why.

I don't find this acceptable service, particularly for one we pay for. 3 days is 10% of the month that we have not had service; will this mean we receive a reimbursement for 10% of the monthly subscription?

I look forward to an update on the service becoming available again and how we are going to be reimbursed for this poor service.

Thanks
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband down for 3 days

Hi Kraven, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with your broadband being down for 3 days, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tried testing things from here but I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account. In order to proceed with diagnostics I will need some information from you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos