Menu
billbutch
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband and TV signal reliability

Twice in 6 days broadband and TV went down. I find that as I am paying for top package this is unacceptable. I have therefore cancelled my package due to reliability and cost concerns as I have been made redundant. It appears that VM are not interested in long standing customers. Assurances and review would have prevented cancellation.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband and TV signal reliability

Hi billbutch, 

Thanks for the post! Let me start by welcoming you to our forum community! It's great to see so many new faces around here.

I am sorry to hear that you're having troubles with your broadband signal going down. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I can see that both of your upstream power levels are too high and will require an engineer to attend and investigate things further for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ab3062
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I received a card stating my services maybe interrupted yesterday but should I have difficulty post 6pm, I should call the Call Centre and seek help. I did at 7pm last evening at which point none of my services - voice, data, tv - were working. They were unable to tell me what the problem was at that time. I spent another 40 mins today going through the same thing only this time I was offered an engineer to visit on Monday next week. From now until Monday next week I am expected to be without any services.

I asked multiple times to speak to an engineer in the UK and this was refused.

Really bad service guys. I accept networks go down but planned maintenance should not happen this way.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ab3062,

Apologies for your loss of services.

Sometimes things do go awry necessitating the attention of an engineer. It looks like the engineer assigned to you managed to sort this out as your Hub is currently showing as being online. 

We do aim to provide appointments for the earliest available and I'm sorry that a visit couldn't be arranged sooner. But this wasn't planned maintenance, it was just a fault.

Anyhow, if you do get any further problems please do post an update and we'll do what we can to help.

Kind wishes Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos