Menu
mfra60
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband Problems in CR4 ***

Just wondering how people are coping with the on-going problems with broadband in CR4 ***. I've had no service for 4 consecutive days now. Have to go to Internet cafe to use broadband. No communication form Virgin, nothing at all. Voting with my feet shortly.. ***********

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband Problems in CR4 2LZ

Hi mfra60,

I have responded to your original post regarding this issue here: Increased Price but Poor Service

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
mfra60
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's saying that I don't have enough privileges to,perform this function . **bleep**, **bleep**

0 Kudos
mfra60
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

So can't view the response. **bleep**, **bleep**

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mfra60, 

Thanks for getting in touch about your issues with no broadband, I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I have tested things from here and I can see that your Hubs logs have a number of time outs inside and will need to be looked at by an engineer.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking, please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets booked and secured for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos