Menu
Furbeta
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband Laggy and unstable GU22

Hi,

No faults reported in area, but multiple disconnections and slow performance.

Nothing showing in router network log, broadband monitor is reporting.

Any point in logging a call ?

Cheers,

0 Kudos
JennyL
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband Laggy and unstable GU22

Hi,

I had this problem last week and several times in the past. Last week, I just turned the router off and back on again and restarted my computer. It has worked alright since.

Regards

JennyL

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Furbeta, 

Thank you for getting in touch to let us know that you're having troubles with your connection, I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Let me take this opportunity to welcome you to our forum community! It's great to see so many new faces around here.

I have tested your connection from here and I can see that you're showing as being only locked onto one upstream channel, I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this all booked and secured for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JennyL, 

Thanks for letting us know that you're having the same troubles! I apologise for any inconvenience caused, I will do my best to help get this sorted for you.

I have tested your connection from here and I can see that everything looks great! No errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of the power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, please run a speed test with the Hub in modem mode connected directly via ethernet cable to the computer running in safe mode with networking, and post the results here for us to see.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos