Menu
TonyT1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broadband Dropouts

Really getting fed up with Dropouts every night, is the BT service any better as I'm serious considering changing providers as Virgin Broadband is getting really slow and dropping out constantly.

0 Kudos
tonygee
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband Dropouts

Hi there,

I just joined the forum to query this issue, my broadband drops out every couple of hours a day for about ten seconds at a time. It's been fine since I upgraded to 200mb for about 8 months, until now that is.

Really annoying when you're watching live sports streaming.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband Dropouts

Hi tonygee, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about your issues with your broadband dropping out, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested your connection from this side and I noticed your Hub is offline, is this due to it being switched off from your end? If so, please respond to me here at a time when it will be on and available for testing and I'll get this sorted for you.

If it is not off due to it being switched off from your end then an engineer will need to attend and investigate this further for you. I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos