Menu
salamat
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant support! (Unable to Connect after Windows 10 update)

I didn't actually have this issue but I was contacting VM about another matter, however......

During the phone-call trying to get through to 'Support', and after going through all the various options, (which actually take 5 minutes!) there was a recorded message mentioning this issue and advising customers with the problem to go to virg.in/win10

Doing that took you through to the log-in page for Virgin Media Community! Fantastic help for people who aren't members!

Fortunately, they now seem to have fixed it and it takes you into the forum, with the instructions!

Good to know they test things out, isn't it!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Brilliant support! (Unable to Connect after Windows 10 update)

Hey salamat,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Apologies for the problems you've recently experienced with your Windows PC, I know this caused some disturbances.

We're always around here on the Community and will always do all we can to help, so if you need us to check or test anything in the future, please just ask.

Thanks again for your post,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
salamat
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Brilliant support! (Unable to Connect after Windows 10 update)

Thank you Heather for your reply. It's pretty obvious you hadn't read what I'd written as the first thing I said was that I didn't have the issue!

It's a shame Communications Companies don't realise that communication is a two way thing and that listening is as important as speaking. There's a very good expression that God gave us one mouth, and two ears for a reason!
0 Kudos