Menu
ChargeIn
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Brief Internet dropouts

Hello 

This is my first post here however I haven't found the answer to the issue I am having. I am not much of a tech person so maybe I have overlooked some answers. I this post is in wrong place Im sorry in advanced.

Recently I have started having issues where my Internet would randomly drop out for brief 1min or 2 however the issue is very unexpected and mostly happens when I play multiplayer games. It seems like the router or the Internet it self has a hiccup when playing games I have tried every option available under the sun, I have turned the router on and off I have made sure the cables are all good and I have bought new Ethernet cable to see if this could be an issue but the problem is still there. This dosent just happen on my PC I have the same issues on my Xbox and PS4 via Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable. 

Capture.PNG

I have included a screenshot of log maybe this will help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Brief Internet dropouts

Hello ChargeIn,

Thanks for getting in touch with us, hope you're well Smiley Happy

Really sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your connection, I understand this is a frustrating fault. Checking your connection I've noticed that we're currently resolving a fault in your area for an SNR (signal to noise ratio) error. This kind of fault can cause connections to appear slow and intermittent. We're hoping to have this fault resolved by the 7th March. Would you please post back to us after the 7th with an update, if this is still on-going once the fault is resolved, we will happily investigate further.

I really appreciate your patience.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos