Menu
Jackie82
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Boosters

I purchased a booster starter pack because I work from home and my router is downstairs in the front room and my office upstairs in the back bedroom and my systems would crash. I'm very pleased so my question is if I buy another booster plug can I plug this into my Tivo box so my WiFi goes to the box and will it make it better and won't hurt it. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Boosters

Hi Jackie82,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

I appreciate your query in regards to boosters.

With the TiVo® box this doesn't have a wireless function. It has it's own modem built in. A booster/power line will work if you had a V6 box as this is wireless. Is this what you mean? Are you wanting the boost the wireless signal in another room? Apologies if I have miss-understood your question.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Jackie82
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Boosters

Thank you, you have answered my question I have the Tivo box. I just thought boosting the box might help. Sometimes I have problems with the Virgin TV anywhere app well most of the time and I can never get it to work when out and about. Thank you for your response.
0 Kudos