Menu
Marknelly1
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Beyond slow

I am at the end of my patience. Working from home is good only if your SP provides the service they commit too. I say commit most lightly. I am supposed to be on on 140M but rarely does it get over 30M. Each time I log a call and get usual turn the power off and we will re-set I get a brief respite until it again it crawls. It was faster on the cheaper rate before Virgins newest super fast fibre came out. It's now at 6M with my upload now quicker than my downloads. Does anyone have the unofficial 'Virgin we do actually have a problem' with our service view?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Beyond slow

Hello Marknelly1,

Thanks for joining the forum Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the slow speeds you're getting at the moment, I appreciate it's inconvenient. Checking your connection I can see that we're currently working on a fault that can be responsible for reducing the speeds during peak time hours. The fault ref is: F004956234 and it's due for review on the 1st Nov.

I know this isn't the news you were hoping for so please accept my sincere apologies and let me know if you've got any other questions.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos