Menu
JMK2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

BROADBAND DROPPING OUT - PHONED CALL CENTRE - NO CONSTRUCTIVE HELP

HI,

I am having repeated problems with the broadband dropping out repeated over the last few weeks and repeatedly get fobbed off by the overseas call centre - we've tested it and it is OK! or there is a problem in Area 11 and it will be fixed soon! 

I have repeated told them that the cables outside the property are above ground, not fixed or covered and damaged due to wind movement and kids messing around.  The people in the call centre don't seem to understand this and repeated refused to send somebody to check them.

I have tried to find a means to write an offical compliant to Virgin but can't seem to find an address on the website - I am hestitant to say but in my opinion it must be very well hidden - I am now wondering if that is a policy decision to avoid written compliants. 

CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS AND/OR A POSTAL ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN SEND A COMPLIANT TO VIRGIN MEDIA?

It seems silly going to the regulatory without having written to Virgin Media first.

Thanks for your help.

James

0 Kudos
JMK2
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: BROADBAND DROPPING OUT - PHONED CALL CENTRE - NO CONSTRUCTIVE HELP

Sorry about the repeated use of "repeated" and "repeatedly" in my POST - looks wierd but no matter it is what has happened!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: BROADBAND DROPPING OUT - PHONED CALL CENTRE - NO CONSTRUCTIVE HELP

Hi JMK2, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about your broadband dropping out, I offer my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I have tried to run some checks on your connection but I seem to having difficulty with some of my systems, I will need some information from you in order to proceed with diagnostics.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with diagnostics, please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out