I don't understand why you have to say he is time wasting, your post referring to him being a 'time waster' is in itself time wasting, also this looks like a different problem to what it was before.
For the record any "duplicate" is potentially time wasting! So is discussing (Off Topic - viz timewasting ) any disagreement with any posters comments that you disagree with so here is my offer:
1. Feel Free to ignore my trailer and PM me and I will reply.
2. The OP can also request I delete my post.
3. The OP can also request I delete my post and all these subsequent "time wasting distraction" posts
4. You can flag to Moderator and we can all comply with Forum T&C's?
5. I won't in this context flag this thread to a Moderator myself but I suspect both my own and your OT posts will leave him/her little choice.
Shame - we could have just concentrated on the technical issues I paraphrased and then we could have eventually substantiated whether this was related/duplicated or a totally separate issue/symptom/scenario?
Regards Tony "Life is a Binary Inspired Turing Computed Hologram"(don't PM or @Mention me - in case ignoring you offends)
I have been having issues the past few weeks which have been getting worse. I am in PO9 Area 20. There are times when web pages will not load. These seem to correspond with the red spikes on the BQM below. I started using this today: