Menu
danieloverton
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

AirPrint Problem with HP7510 All-in-One Printer

I had a SH3 self-install about 2 months ago.  Have been unable to print via AirPrint since installing it.  VM on twitter suggested asking in these forums for the solution.  Have had a look and noticed some old posts about AirPrint being updated in a firmware release on the SH3 back in April/May 2016.

Should the problem be fixed? Am I still supposed to be having problems with AirPrint? Do I need to do something to update my SH3 firmware?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: AirPrint Problem with HP7510 All-in-One Printer

Hi danieloverton, 

Sorry to hear you've been having some printer troubles, I'm not too familiar with the AirPrint software, but I promise I'll do my very best to help resolve this for you.

Since it's been 10 days since you last posted, are you still having these issues? I only ask this as I have run a few tests from this side and I can see you're running the latest firmware on your Hub 3.0.

If you are still having problems, you can try some of the following measures to see if things improve.

1. You can try a reboot of your Hub.
  2. You can try changing some of the Hubs wireless channels.
  3. Here's some useful information on getting the best out of your wireless network.
  4. As a last resort, you can try a factory reset of your Hub.

I look forward to your reply, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
danieloverton
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: AirPrint Problem with HP7510 All-in-One Printer

I've done all these things but AirPrint is still a problem. Have to turn wifi off and on to get it to print.
0 Kudos