Menu
mff135
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

After 4 calls still no wifi on London underground :-(

I am wondering if anyone else has had the same problem as me...

I have been in touch with the support team repeatedly to get wifi on London underground. I had it before on my samsung S4 but now I have the S6 it will not let me sign in. It says:

I have cut out my email from this screen shotI have cut out my email from this screen shot

I have called in many times to get this sorted and the tech staff have tried many things to sort this problem. They have sent 4 escalations between them but I have still not been contacted to had the problem solved so I thought I would ask on here if anyone else has had this problem.

On my S4 phone it asked for my landline number instead of the email address. I have tried this this with no luck.

We have also tried changing passwords, trying my virgin email instead of my personal one... etc, etc. 

Anyone seen this note before?

I would appreciate any help.

Kind regards,

MFF

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: After 4 calls still no wifi on London underground :-(

Hello there mff135,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry for the difficulties you're having accessing our London Underground Wi-Fi service.

Please excuse me if I'm getting this wrong, but it looks to me from that screen shot that you're attempting to sign into your Virgin Mobile account, this is not necessarily the same email address and password that you use for the Media side of your account.

If you're not a Virgin Mobile customer, there should be an option to sign into the Wi-Fi with your Virgin Media account details.

I'm sorry if I'm barking up the wrong tree, I'm just going from what I can see in the photo.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Take care.  

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos