Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3 (71 Views)

Advanced Network Search - Please Remove

Morning

I spent nearly an hour on the telephone trying to get someone to help me turn off this setting, and although I was advised it had been done - it appears that the setting is still in place.

I have seen people have previously had success asking for this on the forums, so I thought this might be a quicker way to do it. As although I am not the most dynamic beast, I do need to do some work at some point and this change is impacting my VPN access. I have looked for an online way of making this change, however the link does not work, even when logged in and from a Virgin IP, therefore it looks like a tech team change behind the scenes.

Thanks

James

0 Kudos
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3 (50 Views)

Re: Advanced Network Search - Please Remove

Unfortunately the ability for us to turn off Advanced Network Error Search seems to be broken.

A member of the forum team will be able to turn this off for you, lead times on them getting to this can be around a week.

hope this is of some help.

******************************************************************************************************************************
All the voices in my head are my own voices - Find your own!

If I have helped you then please click on the "thumbs up" icon.

If you feel I have helped to solve your problem then please mark my message as a "Helpful Answer"

Tuning in
Message 3 of 3 (29 Views)

Re: Advanced Network Search - Please Remove

The issue has been resolved by making a second call to the tech team who reset the setting again.

Many thanks

James

0 Kudos