Menu
Fresha
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Access Denied:You don't have permission...

Just been online since 5pm today, found that a few sites are causing me access grief, but going onto Virigin Mobile everything seems fine. Router been reset, even pin-hole reset to be sure. Checked for any erroneous connections from outsiders, but only the 2 android phones, one wired PC and one wifi laptop (all my hardware)

Here's the image:

First instanceFirst instanceRefreshed, same error but reference changed?Refreshed, same error but reference changed?

Also seems like HMRC site is getting some errors when trying to go thorugh their payment portal, HMRC won't process on wired / wifi, but VirginMobile runs no problem at all?

This needs addressing ASAP. Done home tests, so equipemnt saying 'all ok', also done Windows connection tests (wired connection being flaky past couple of days)

0 Kudos
Fresha
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Access Denied:You don't have permission...

Still no news, and also found that PS3 cannot sign in to PSN since this started. Will be having strong words with Virginmedia today about this, seems like there is no 'reason' to this happening, nor any 'resolution'?

0 Kudos
Fresha
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ok seems like this has happened to a few other people, my friend (who works @ Virgin) helpfully reported the problem, after a couple of days everything back to normal, nothing to see here, move along, these aren't the droids we're looking for....

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Fresha,

Thanks for keeping your post up to date Smiley Happy

Good to hear this has now been resolved.

Please feel free to stick around and let us know if we can help with anything else.

Catch you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos