Menu
Simbatipps
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Absolutely disgusting!

No internet since since Thursday, status message, it's now fixed and will be back up in ten minutes, go and have a cuppa!!! Same message now for days, nothing up to date, phone status, recognised problem in area, engineer trying to fix, taking longer than usual, please tap in mobile number and we will text you when done!!!

Loyal customer for over 20 years, appalled by customer service, zero communication, no one there apparently knows anything, oh really?

Sorry Virgin I'm divorcing you, Sky here I come.

From a very let down and angry ex customer
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Absolutely disgusting!

Morning Simbatipps,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies that you are experiencing loss of broadband service and for any inconvenience caused.

I was unable to locate your account to be able to check this further for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tenorman
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

For us it's been no internet since yesterday. A status message saying that the engineer was doing final checks and it would all be back up by 10am - now a status message saying that an engineer is on the way and it should be back by 2pm. I've received no text messages despite having signed up for text alerts. Customer communication is Virgin's achilles' heel.
Simbatipps
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sam,

No purple envelope, right corner as PM I have received.

Yvonne
0 Kudos
Simbatipps
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi
Found it,
PM you

Yvonne
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hiya Yvonne,

Thanks for getting back to me and confirming your details, I appreciate it.

Looking at your account, the fault you mentioned has been closed down as resolved, however your connection is still offline. For this I would like to arrange for an engineer appointment to check this over for you and get you back online.

I've sent you another PM with details for the appointment.

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos