Menu
Littleangel4777
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

5mb speed if im lucky on 100mb broadband

Ive been having problems speeds not even a mb tested by customer service on the phone. Arranged engineer who did not turn up this has been going on for 6 weeks still not fixed yet im meant to pay for this service. Is there anything i can do? Even using my box as a router only still makes no difference everything buffers and im fed up of it. Help me someone
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: 5mb speed if im lucky on 100mb broadband

Hey there Littleangel4777,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the forum Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the connection problems you've experienced recently.

How has the performance been since your last post? I've just taken a look into your power levels etc and everything looks good.

Are you having problems with your wireless or hard-wired connection?

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Littleangel4777
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Internet has been ok just recently. But seems to play up on saturdays when my children want to watch something out of almost 7 weeks rubbish service they refunded me £13 its a joke. And the engineer never turned up even though i wasted my time waiting in. But the last few days has been good at least. Hopefully stays that way. Thanks Anne
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Littleangel4777, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about your issues with your slow speeds, I apologise for any inconvenience caused and I will do my very best to help resolve this for you.

I have tested your connection from this end and I noticed a lot of time outs inside the Hubs logs, an engineer will be required to attend and investigate things further for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this all booked and secured for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Littleangel4777
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Same origional error as it was 2 months ago it is a FEC network error and the engineer has raised a ticket for repair it is nothing to do with my wires box or anything it is a problem further up the line. I would like reimbursement for the time it has been down and someobe to monitor the fault and check its been fixed this time. I appreciate your help. Thanks Anne
0 Kudos