Menu
EBS
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

5 must complain for broadband repair

I've been without broadband I need for my home business for >30 hours. VM operator thinks fault is external but booked home visit for Monday. If 5 local visits booked then a network engineer should be dispatched. Otherwise status update customer line blocks further contact. So It leaves no option but to wait and hope... not manana, Monday ... great support VM
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 5 must complain for broadband repair

If you have business broadband through VM, your on the wrong Forums. If you dont, you're taking a chance from the POV that there are no agreed SLA's in place. So they fix it when they fix it, and you've no comeback. Look round the board, Monday is QUICK  at the minute, you could have been waiting another week.

If broadband is mission critical you should be looking at a dedicated business line with SLA's in place. A cheaper option is to run 2 providers, say VM and BT at the same time. Chances are they both wont fall over at the same time as they use different infrastructure.

0 Kudos
EBS
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 5 must complain for broadband repair

Good point. For me, the timing IS critical, though I recognise we all take broadband for granted and become dependent. But business or consumer, you'd expect a direct response when the problem is most likely with their network - rather than belatedly send a technician who then will request a network repair.
0 Kudos