Menu
Memphisbelle
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

20 mins to write this title

I am seriously frustrated with this whole business now, my bill has gone up and my internet is worse than useless.

My wifi connection has been dropping out for months now, i have been tld its my lap top, so i aquired a wireless dongle and guess what its still my lap top. 

I was told a few weeks ago that there is a problem in my area and has been since July, it should be resolved by the end of December, but why am i expected to pay for an inadequate service/

I cant even get a call back when i say i want to make a complaint, totally frustrated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 20 mins to write this title

Hi Memphisbelle, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with your issues with your connection dropping out for months. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I can see that all of your downstream power levels are too high and will require an engineers to attend and investigate this all sorted for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos