Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Fresh as a Daisy
rusduffey

virgin mobile rescue online

i have virgin mobile rescue on my mobile but i have forgotten my pin for it were/how do i log in to virgin mobile rescue online ? would be greatly appreciated if someone could help

Please use plain text.
Bright Spark
locutus

Re: virgin mobile rescue online

[ Edited ]

Virgin Mobile Rescue online URL Is :- https://virgin.yougetitback.com (Click On Link To Go To Log In Page)

Log in with the Email & Password you set Mobile Rescue up with, To change Your PIN/Phone Unlock Code select settings and the last option is your phone unlock code it is displayed so you can get your old code or enter a new one and send.

Hope this helps.

Locutus
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
michaelmcdonald

[ Edited ]

In my case Mobile Rescue does not recognise my email address. I have only had 2 email addresses since I first used PC and mobile some 12 years ago. I cannot actually remember how I registered with Mobile Rescue in the first place. I do know I was given a 4 digit pin number which I made a note of and used at least once back in May/June to check the system,,probably less than 24 hours after I had registered. I never had cause to use it again until yesterday. And now  I can't find the PIN. All my attempts to resolve this problem have failed. Can anybody help. 

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
michaelmcdonald

Problem resolved. I have now received an email from Virgin media telling me my PIN.
Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Rita-B

Hi rusduffey and michaelmcdon...,

Thank you for your post :smileyhappy:

Rusduffey Is your Mobile Rescue now working for you?

Good to know michaelmcdon... your one is now resolved :smileyhappy:

Kind Regards,

Rita B
Help & Support Forum Team

Problem Solved?Fault with your service?We did warn you!
Please use plain text.