Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migration to o2

Has anyone been migrated over to o2 plan and billing yet as I've still not heard anything yet and everything is still virgin mobile 

Phone will not work in France

So I was sold the “roam like home” in my package. It doesn’t work at all.your service is awefull I am so done with virgin mobile, I’m now overseas with a phone that was supposed to work without a phone that doesn’t have roaming charges. I am passing ...

Unable to use roaming in the Isle of Man

Hello,I'm visiting family in the Isle of Man but my phone won't allow me to make calls, texts etc. It is stuck on 'emergency calls only.I've previously used my virgin mobile here without any trouble by using the sim tools app... but that has disappea...

Helen-S by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Abroad - no signal or data

Hello,I’ve been abroad in EU for the past week and since arriving I’ve had no signal or data (except the very rare occasion that lasts around 10 seconds). My partner is with me and he is also uses Virgin Mobile, except he’s had constant signal and 4G...

Jbwb20 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

no service in Guernsey again

Back in Guernsey and no service again. Made sure roaming is on, no cap, checked all up to date, restarted phone. Still nothing. When will this be sorted? And what can I do in the meantime?

Poor connection

Hello,I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max on Virgin Mobile however the speeds are absolutely horrendous since the switch from the Vodafone network to the O2 network. The speeds from the 4G connection range are 1mbps on a good day. I’ve already tried steps to...

LIKEWISE SCAM!

I am at my absolute end of my tether with virgin media and their appalling customer service. For someone who has been with virgin media, ever since having my first phone I cannot believe how they treat their existing customers.I was phoned by virgin,...

Resolved! Wifi calling

Hi just moved my old Lebara number to virgin today seen that wifi calling was not on so rang up virgin to activate it they said it was now turned on but still no option for wifi calling 

Cathal76 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

I purchased a new oppo phone and did not realize that I could alter the size of my sim card. Virgin sent me a new sim and the grandchild informed me how to rrsize it, doh. This card did not work, so we resized the old card, which worked, yay. Will th...