Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot make outgoing calls.

I have unlimited calls and texts, but all of a sudden cannot make outgoing calls. I get an engaged tone, 3 pips and then it goes dead. I have tried restarting my phone. I can receive incoming calls. I have a 4G signal 

Billing confusing

Checking through my banking seeing where all my money is going, times are really hard! Iv noticed 5 payments going out to Virgin, I know which one is my broadband and I can see my airtime cost on another, that leaves 3 payments to Virgin, I only have...

8DDB1A40-901F-4A3C-8504-CBB77B806FAA.jpeg AD54A6F6-6811-48F1-9B5F-B5CE9A074265.jpeg
Juzza by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loss of mobile internet

Why can I not get mobile internet at my holiday home post code G83 8PD. I have only experienced  the issue this year previously had ok service. Annoying as I have a large data package on my contract phone especially  for use when at this location. Ha...

Gong round in circles

I'm having an absolute nightmare trying to join Virgin Mobile, I have never experienced anything like it.My wife and I placed an order for one of the iPhone contract deals on 9th March and expected it to arrive the next day. 2 days later, we enquired...

Roam like home issues

Hi,I am in Guadeloupe where Roam like home is applicable. For some reasons, Virgin has charged me as if I am in Suriname (I checked my recent charges) . This is the second time it happens.  The first time, last year, I paid around £160 to keep the se...

Fredchuj by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing disappeared in the mobile app

No longer able to see bills on the mobile app, even though I have received an email saying my bill is ready. The app states no bill generated yet. Anyone else had this. Tried contacting VM via the app but they have not responded

Kiaboy by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail

Since last major internet outage unable to access voicemail messages using 1571.  Reported fault on 150 but no joy. Any suggestions, please?

alcozza by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming not recognised in France

Hello,my daughter is in France and her phone won’t recognise a network. We have tried APN turn on and off and also manual network search.from calling the only fix they could give us was using the ‘SIM application’ under mobile data in settings (iphon...