Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No mobile network

I’m with my dad in Germany he manages to have a mobile network on Virgin but on my iPhone I can’t find any network what’s so ever please can I get some help asap !

Delayed SIM card

Hellohow long should a SIM card take to arrive pls?ordered through Virgin Media 9th April, confirmed by email 3-5 days to arrive, now the 17th'my orders' page is blank on the websitekind regardsPico

Pico by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

data file errors

data file errorsVirgin have filed a lie on my credit file, and shagged my credit rating.Do they give a ************, of curse not.I've called them 3 times, emailed them, and zilch repliesCan i sue them to correct their lies?

abelljms by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number not transferred

I specifically asked for my number to be kept when transferring to an O2 sim , I gave my monoid number and PAC code but according to my delivery details my O2 number is not the number from virgin mobile that I wanted to keep 

Mobile payment

I’m wanting to pay off my handset early, is this an option and how do I go about it? 

Poppy8 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travelling outside EU

Hi,I had an interesting conversation with customer services when I asked about options for travelling outside the EU. It was to get a SIM in that country. If I don't do that do you know if the notifications we receive from various apps comes out of o...

Voice Mail Locked Abroad

Dear Virgin Mobile,Please can you help me.I'm currently abroad in Italy and my voicemail has been locked.I have never set a PIN number whilst in the UK.I have some important business voicemails I need to respond to you quickly.Please can you contact ...

Forgot my security code for mobile credit agreement

I'm trying to view my mobile credit agreement to see how long I have left before I finish paying off my device however it's asking for a security code (along with 2 other bits of info which I do have).I found an article saying that there should be an...

SIM not provisioned for voice

Hello, I have just had a replacement SIM sent out to me. I keep getting popups on my phone saying "SIM not provisioned for voice" and have no connection to the virgin mobile network. What am I supposed to do to fix this?I put the new SIM card in my a...