Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Intermittent Mobile Data in Local Park

Hi everyone,I wanted to bring attention to an issue with the mobile data service in our local park and many other parts of St. Albans. While the signal bar shows as strong, mobile data only works intermittently, with slow ping times and high packet l...

mwvent by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flagged as fraud

HiI have a new mobile phone contract and the phone was due to be delivered yesterday. It did not arrive. I contacted customer services and they told me that my account has been flagged as fraudulent and that the mobile phone was sent back. I gave kno...

StanFX by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I stop Virgin Media calling me

Every day Virgin media call either myself or my husband, we tell them all the time to remove us from their sales lists but they keep on calling! Why do they call so much??? Surely a database can see how much we are being called, if anyone else did th...

Changed password not working

I have tried on several occasions to change my password in order to log in to my virgin mobile account but have had no success!  Despite requesting a new password and following the steps, I have had no luck in logging on. I am not able to confirm the...

sdegning by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Price increase. no notifcation

Hi, I have just had my bill and it has increased from £14 to £16.42.I have not been notified about the increase. I see there are larger sim only deals available for the price I was on!Can  I cancel , as I was willing to fulfill my end of the contract...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad signal on mobile

Hello. so I’ve gotten a new iPhone pro max 14 and put my sim from my current contract into this phone. However, I’ve noticed the mobile data has been extremely slow compared to my other phone. it really struggles to load anything and I’ve tried multi...

Voicemail Pin abroad

I have only just joined Virgin Mobile, I didn’t realise that I needed a voicemail pin so haven’t set one up before coming to Spain on holiday. Can you advise how I can access my voicemail messages while here 

O2 MigrationSwitzerland

The O2 website states that Swizerland is included with the EU Roaming.Currently it isn't included with VM.I checked the Roaming Hub.What will happen after migration. 

Can I buy my old phone number back

Hi, I am wandering if it is at all possible to buy back or have an old phone number of mine allocated to a SIM card, I’ve recently been through a domestic violence situation with my ex partner and I’ve had to change my phone number twice.The first nu...

Mansal88 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

No mobile network

I’m with my dad in Germany he manages to have a mobile network on Virgin but on my iPhone I can’t find any network what’s so ever please can I get some help asap !