Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi Calling Stopped Working

So after having it switched on a cople of weeks ago (I've just moved to Virgin) I was waiting for a call all morning at work (I work in basically a metal box) and  was told my phone was switched off. I've noticed that my Wifi Call isn't working. I've...

bbunited by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile browing blocked

HiMy phone, or rather Virgin Mobile, has decided it doesn't want to let me connect to the National Lottery.Worked fine previously but today I'm getting ssl protocol errors. Fixed network is fine. Other mobiles are fine and if I swap my Virgin SIM wit...

stedav99 by On our wavelength
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling not working

Hi there, a few days ago wifi calling will turn on but stopped working, with message 'error 0'.  It is an LG Velvet, and I am trying to text/call domestic, within Canada.Other maybe relevant info - the plan I have did not have wifi calling on it init...

Joelg by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

No data/ Slow data

Hello everyone, I left Sky mobile & joined Virgin mobile a couple of weeks ago.  Since then my data has been really bad, it's been slow or not working at all.  I have changed the settings with help from virgin technical support  it gets better for a ...

TonyVit by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is Virgin Mobile worth the switch?

I've been with Koodo for about 5 years. Looking into switching to a better provider since I've had issues with Koodo over the years and I am getting tired of dealing with them. So far my research has led me to Virgin Mobile, it seems as though they h...

Joining gift

I joined virgin mobile recently and deal was that I receive £15 Amazon gift card per contract.  I have three for my family and agent promised that I will receive 3 gift cards and now I cannot find, how to claim.

SDuja by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos