Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Trust Me, I’m a Doctor
SamKnows

Re: Yodel Delivery Problems

What is the CEO of Virgin Media going to do about a delivery company Yodel?

I buy from Ebay I have had items never turn up, I dont moan at the seller who has proof it was sent it is the delivery firm either Royal mail or other courier.

You need the contact details for the CEO of Yodel.

Please use plain text.
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
popUP

no i dont i want CEO details of virgin media...  i purchaes my phone of virgin not Yodel so its upto virgin to sort this out and im not getting anywere with virgins asian helpline. plus i think the CEO would liek to no about this problem seems this has been going on now for loads of virgin customers 6 months ago.

Please use plain text.
Crafty
Newt182

[ Edited ]

You're joking?

"What is the CEO of Virgin Media going to do about a delivery company Yodel?"

What's with the 'a', surely you mean 'the delivery service that Virgin Media have chosen to use.' You say it as if VM have no choice and it is just something VM and their customers have to put up with.

I REALLY hope that when the contracts with Yodel expire and VM look for a new courier, they don't even consider renewing with Yodel, that would be a big mistake.

Please use plain text.
Emerging Talent
Nalini

Today is the redelivery of my phone, yay! .... oh no wait... no knock at the door, and not even a card this time.

No phone, no card, no email, no anything, think it disappeared into a vortex.

Please use plain text.
popUP

[ Edited ]

guess what.. Yodel come to my door today However and your not going to belive this but they asked me if i could take next doors parcel in for them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i anserd the door they asked and i noticed Yodel on her name badge... soooo i said ..you work for Yodel..? she looked like she saw a ghost haha  story short she said my parcel might come tomorrow... umm sounds familar.. virgin and Yodel fobbed me off with that one.. so i gave her a mouth full and slammed the door in her face lol ... anyway an update on my parcel.. virgin said today i have to wait to see if it turns up tomorrow. they also said they have sent me a replacment i said noo coz it will not turn up again ! havent they learnt there lesson yet i guess not.. i called the CEO of yodel. after i emailed her and i got no robot i got to talk to her straign away. i said iv been advised to contact the police buy virgin and to alert the CEO of virgin too i also mentiond there is loads of virgin customers parcels going missing and virgin are aware. if im honist she sounded like she just had a number 2  at her desk haha she rining me back tomorrow with info .. trust me give that number a ring and send her an email too..NOW i just checked my trackign info and ow look whats changed. they said my parcel has been deliverd but now its saying its going back to service station? so now thye admit i never recived it !! check it out

StatusDateTimeSignatoryBranchComments
Parcel returned to delivery depot10/04/12  GOOLE SERVICE CENTRE 
Delivered07/04/1208:27BONNERLINCOLN SERVICE CENTRE 
Out for delivery07/04/1207:21 LINCOLN SERVICE CENTRE 
Arrived At Depot06/04/1206:22 LINCOLN SERVICE CENTRE 
Load Transfer Receipt05/04/12  NORTHAMPTON SERVICE CENTRE 
Parcel data received awaiting coll.05/04/12  NORTHAMPTON SERVICE CENTRE 

google is like the opasit way to me so its gone even futher away from me !!! when she rings tomorrow it shoudl be a very interesting conversation !

so ring her up and email her in the space of 20minites.. it really works !! 

if anyone wants to add me on facebook feel free. incase anyone wants to no how i get on :0 id be interested in knowing how you all get on too :smileyhappy: 

http://www.facebook.com/pete1986

Please use plain text.
Emerging Talent
Nalini

Day 6, no phone.

Yodel have no delivered it 2ce to the wrong address.

I called up this morning, told them they had delivered to the wrong address, the man on the phone assured me they would definately be delivering to the RIGHT one this afternoon, I asked him to confirm the address, it was correct, ok sorted... No, they deliver it to the wrong one, AGAIN.

So I call up virgin, hello, Im paying a monthly contract only Ive lost 1 week, why should I pay for 3 weeks instead of 4. Apparently I should, because it has been delivered 3 times and I didnt collect it, thats my fault it seems. If it isnt delivered tomorrow MAYBE we can sort out my payment. So paying for 6 days loss is ok, not 7. Plus I had to top up another £10 on my old phone to call the rubbish company so many times.

Getting pretty **bleep** angry now, with virgin for using this useless company, and charging us for the pleasure. If I dont get a gift voucher or some free call time out of this, my lifes mission will be to tell every customer in my supermarket to AVOID virgin media, its just donating money for fun,

Please use plain text.
popUP

how do you no it was deliverd to wrong address? does it say the delivery address on your tracking number online ? i had no phone call back from Yodel and no phone still.. im ringing virgin up tomorrow and demanding a new phoen to be sent to a virgin shop near me so i can pick it up.if they dont im canceling 

Please use plain text.
Emerging Talent
Nalini

I know its the wrong adress due to the card through my door, wrong address meaning MY house, when I wanted them to deliver to my alternate address, as I know Im not going to be home.

My tracking number doesnt work, no idea where it is and what its doing. Just got a text from virgin to say my router is on the way, haha, can do this all over again.

Wrote 2 complaints last night to both virgin and yodel. Nothing as yet

Please use plain text.
popUP

iv canceld the contract now as im sick to death with all this now. i have also been refunded the postage. Yodel said no one in card left bull**bleep** ! i was in my front room since 6am today till now. no one has been to my door or a card left so iv canceld now chekc out my tracking info 

StatusDateTimeSignatoryBranchComments
No One To Receive Card Left12/04/1211:42 LINCOLN SERVICE CENTRE 
Out for delivery12/04/1207:24 LINCOLN SERVICE CENTRE 
Arrived At Depot12/04/1201:59 LINCOLN SERVICE CENTRE 
Departed Depot11/04/1222:52 HATFIELD TERMINAL 
Arrived At Depot11/04/1222:50 HATFIELD TERMINAL 
Departed Depot11/04/1214:40 GOOLE SERVICE CENTRE 
Parcel returned to delivery depot10/04/12  GOOLE SERVICE CENTRE 
Delivered07/04/1208:27BONNERLINCOLN SERVICE CENTRE 
Out for delivery07/04/1207:21 LINCOLN SERVICE CENTRE 
Arrived At Depot06/04/1206:22 LINCOLN SERVICE CENTRE 
Load Transfer Receipt05/04/12  NORTHAMPTON SERVICE CENTRE 
Parcel data received awaiting coll.05/04/12  NORTHAMPTON SERVICE CENTRE 

Please use plain text.
Emerging Talent
Nalini

yodel redeliverd again today, to my home address for the 3rd tie instead of my alternate address. Although this time, they left it with the 2 drug dealers next door, which I specifically said on the online form DO NOT LEAVE with neighbours!

There is no way on earth I am knocking there to collect my phone. Cancelling my contract NOW.

Please use plain text.