One to Watch
Happyasapie

Service Not Activated on Network?

Hello,

I've not been able to send a picture message from yesterday.

I've just read the issue that Virgin are having with this, but before I knew this I did a master reset. I have inputted all the settings for 3G and mms. 

Whan I try to send myself a mms I get the message: Service not activated on Network.

Please can someone advice me on how to fix this or what it means.

Thank you :catvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Trust Me, I’m a Doctor
Krystal_E

Re: Service Not Activated on Network?

Hi Happyasapie,

Thanks for ready my sticky post at the top of the forum. Have you been able to try your sim card in another phone (checking the settings there as well) and making sure the picture sent is 300kb or under? If so, please call 789 and they'll double check your diagnostics.

If all is correct, they'll get you to collect the examples in my sticky post so they can forward them to the network to help resolve the issue for all.

Many thanks.

Krystal Evans
Mobile Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Problem with your mobile?
Please use plain text.
One to Watch
Happyasapie

Thanks for replying Krystal_E,

My phone worked all of yesterday (one day)  being able to send/receive picture messages, I was happy.

But today, 10.1.13 its not working again :smileysad: I've done everything that's been suggested, refreshed, turned off, battery out, settings checked, master reset...nothing.

My phone keeps telling me that I don't have it set up on my network...or such.

This is very annoying :'(

How can I fix it?!

Please use plain text.
Trust Me, I’m a Doctor
Krystal_E

[ Edited ]

Hi Happyaspie,

How annoying. After doing the factory reset, did you check the settings again? Did anything happen when the phone starting sending mms and when it didn't, that you can think of?

If everything's in order, please try the sim card in a different handset, making sure the settings are in the phone.

If it's still an issue, please call 789 and our team can look into this further for you.

Many thanks.

Krystal Evans
Mobile Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Problem with your mobile?
Please use plain text.