Fresh as a Daisy
fuctifino

Lumia 720 - Video calling.

Are there  any ' brains' out there that  can tell me how to set up my Lumia  720  for video calling ?. I have been through the help files but am still none the wiser. The video call option does not appear ( call or text only ) against any of my contacts. Thanks for your help.

Please use plain text.
Trust Me, I’m a Doctor
Krystal_E

Re: Lumia 720 - Video calling.

Hi fuctifino,

Happy to help :smileyhappy: Firstly, we'll be able to check if Video calling is enabled on the network. Please give our team a call on 789 to look into this for you. Once enabled, you'll be able to find the call charges for Video calling for Pay Monthly/Sim only contracts here and PAYG here.

From here, you'll be able to contact Nokia for more support on Video calling with your Nokia Lumia 720.

There are applications that will allow you to Video call through your handset. Just have a look in the Windows Phone Store.

If anyone can give further advise on this handset, please reply to this thread :smileyhappy:

Hope this helps!

Many thanks.

Krystal Evans
Mobile Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Problem with your mobile?
Please use plain text.
The Sorter
rayhipkiss

Currently the 720 (and all Lumia Windows Phone 8 devices) do not support video calling over the network natively. Instead, Microsoft have made Skype available for video calling (MS own Skype).

Please use plain text.
Padawan
darwin

Download the Skype app.

Skype for mobile needs a front facing camera , good news is the 720 has one , but the person you video call will need one too.

Please use plain text.