Fresh as a Daisy
becky-boo

Samsung Galaxy s4 Mini Contract Offer

I was interested in buying the Samsung Galaxy s4 Mini as my phone is due for an upgrade. The contracts that are on offer less MB of data than the contract I have now which currently offers me 1GB. Is it possible for me to get the phone but keep the contract I'm on or will I have to look elsewhere to buy the phone?

Please use plain text.
Captain Clued-Up
TAZMANUK

Re: Samsung Galaxy s4 Mini Contract Offer

Id shop around write the info down phone 789 if they cant match ask for pac code get better deal.

I think thats what i.might have to do in jan 2014 as i want 2 contracts renewed with them on s4s but their are the highest provider wont match been with them over six years 2 cintracts and one payg.

Why have the rest when you can have the best...Virginmedia Services of course.....(excluding virgin mobile)
Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Rita-B

Re: Samsung Galaxy s4 Mini Contract Offer

Hi becky-boo,

Thank you for your post. I will definitely recommend calling our upgrades team on on 789 (Virgin Mobile phone or 0845 183 1150 (any other landlines) open Mon-Fri 8am-8pm; Sat 9am-5pm and Sun: Closed and they will be to look in to your account for you and see what great deals they can offer you :smileyhappy:

Rita B
Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?

Please use plain text.