Menu
eddieladd
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

why isn't my login details recognised when I have moved over from my regular account?

I logged in to my regular account and wished to access my mobile phone account but, my login detailes weren't recognised. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: why isn't my login details recognised when I have moved over from my regular account?

Hi eddieladd,

Welcome to the community and thanks fro your post.

Sorry to hear you're having a bit of difficulty getting logged into your mobile account.

Could you try logging in using this link here I've provided please.

Let me know how it goes.

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
eddieladd
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: why isn't my login details recognised when I have moved over from my regular account?

Hello Steve, it didn't work but, I think I need another login as I used the one for my regular email and home page.  Eddie

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Eddie,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Your Virgin Mobile login would be separate to the login you use to view your Virgin Media details.

When you click the link I've provided you will need to click on register now and then follow the setup instructions. If you experience any difficulties please call our mobile team on 789 or alternatively on 0345 6000 789 so we can take a look at this for you.

Hope this helps.

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos