Menu
dot43
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

why is it everytime I try to login my mobile account it says do not recognise email address are pass

why is it everytime I try to login to my mobile account it says don't recognize email address or password no problem with my tv account

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: why is it everytime I try to login my mobile account it says do not recognise email address a...

Hi dot43, 

Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry to see that you have been having trouble with the email address and password. 

Just so we can try to identify the issue you're having can you please advise if you are trying to log into TV Anywhere, if so which device are you trying to log in with. 

Keep us posted. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: why is it everytime I try to login my mobile account it says do not recognise email address are

dot43 wrote:

why is it everytime I try to login to my mobile account it says don't recognize email address or password no problem with my tv account

Do you mean when you try and login to you Virgin Media mobile phone account?  If so the log in details are not necessarily the same as for your VM tv/broadband account. 

If you have not already set up an online account for your VM mobile you can do so via this link: http://www.virginmobile.com/vm/genericContent.do?contentId=managing.your.account.howdoi.sm108

If you think you already have an online account for you mobile then follow the advice here: http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1003&PARTITION_ID=1&secureFl...

Hal-9000
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I try to login my mobile account it says do not recognise email address are password

hi

I have a mobile account, I set it up over the phone.

I now come to log in only to find the person on the phone who, set it up has spelt the email wrong.

The first letter of the email address is wrong, this will not let me log in and, the email address thats wrong, can't be created on the site where the email address relates to ie: ntlworld, as they are all now virginmedia.

Can the email address be changed at your end, to the correct one, without me having to ring up.

thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I try to login my mobile account it says do not recognise email address are password

Hi Hal-9000,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that we spelt the email wrong on your account. I'm afraid you'd need to call to get this fixed. Our team can raise an IT ticket for this to be amended.

Give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and we'll get on the case.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Hal-9000
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: why is it everytime I try to login my mobile account it says do not recognise email address are pass

Many thanks mat will do.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: why is it everytime I try to login my mobile account it says do not recognise email address a...

Thanks Hal-9000 Smiley Happy

Keep me updated with your progress.

I'm here if you have any other questions too.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos