Menu
mattj1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

virgin gone downhill

Why is virgin so crap. Over the last year it has got worse. I've tried cancelling my mobile phone contract, I phoned up to let them no and they said it was all sorted. I paid up for what I thought was to finish my contract then nearly two months after I cancelled it, I got a message saying I owed them for this months payment, so I phoned them and they said it hadn't been cancelled. They said I couldn't cancel it at that time because the contracts department wasn't open. I then got a call a couple of days later from the billing department so again I had to explain everything and she said phone the contracts department which I did and they said I had to phone the billing department in which I lost it with them. I told them they had to sort it out between themselves and stop messing me about and a few choice words. But as it stands my contracts still running, one person said to phone one department and the other said to phone the other. Why cant they have Indian call centers might get a bit more sense out of them. I wouldn't recommend any body to use virgin

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin gone downhill

Hi mattj1

Welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear you've had some issues closing your account with us.

I've dropped you a PM with some more information - please respond to the PM directly and we'll get you some help with this.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos