Menu
rmj_pc
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

upgrading contract

Hope somebody from Virgin can help here, my wife has tried to upgrade our sons mobile , he was on a sim only, his phone is broke and we tried to upgrade to one with a handset.

She called on Tuesday afternoon and spoke to a chap called Marvin who informed her that she would need the account status upgraded, and this should take from 12 - 24 hrs, someone would call her back once they had performed all the checks!!!!

We weren't home most of the day yesterday, so when we got it she phoned them back, again in the afternoon, she was told the upgrade would be approved by 8am today, Thursday and the upgrade would be applied to this account.

Just after 9 this morning she called and spoke to Alyx, who informed her that the upgrade had been approved but she would not be able to change it until Friday, call back then!!.

My wife hit the roof three days to try to get a mobile phone package upgrade is ridiculous, its becoming a full time job, she told them just to terminate the contract.  We could get him a new phone anywhere, they just don't seem to want our business, even with a clean billing history!. 

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: upgrading contract

Try 0800 064 3820*
from any mobile phone
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Try calling

0800 064 3820*
from any mobile phone

0 Kudos
rmj_pc
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi John,thanks for replying,i got it sorted by adding my sons new phone to my account instead of my wifes,bit of a carry on just to upgrade a phone
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Agreed glad it's sorted.

0 Kudos