Menu
snuffy82
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

trying to top up my mobile online -system crashes -phoned three times - got an it ticket number -how

trying to top up my mobile online -system crashes -phoned three times - got an it ticket number -how do I speak to someone who can help or cares?????????????????????

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: trying to top up my mobile online -system crashes -phoned three times - got an it ticket numb...

Hi Snuffy82,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having trouble topping the phone up. Have you managed to get this sorted?

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: trying to top up my mobile online -system crashes -phoned three times - got an it ticket numb...

Hi Snuffy82,

How are you getting on with this?

I'm here if you need me Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
snuffy82
Joining in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Still not resolved nearly 4 weeks now!!!

0 Kudos
snuffy82
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Tried topping up again this morning - still crashes - looks like another half hour on the phone whereby no one can help until IT can look at it. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Snuffy82,

Thanks for coming back to us.

I'm really sorry that you're still having issues. Give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and we'll get on the case.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
snuffy82
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: trying to top up my mobile online -system crashes -phoned three times - got an it ticket number -how

Still ongoing tried phoning 789 on 5 occasions. Promise the earth done nothing
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi snuffy82,

Sorry to hear your still having difficulties topping up.

Matts out of the office for a while so I thought I could look into this for you.

I would like to chase this up. I will send you a private message shortly for some information regarding this.

Speak soon.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
snuffy82
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: trying to top up my mobile online -system crashes -phoned three times - got an it ticket number -how

Got notification about private message unable to retrieve. In Crete until Tuesday next.been online still unable to access my topup details.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi snuffy82,

Thanks for your replySmiley Happy

Apologies your having an issue retrieving the private message. There aren't any issues with private messages as far as I'm aware.

You can normally obtain the private message by clicking the red envelope at the top left hand side of this page.

Let me know if you still get difficulties with this.

Cheers

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos