Menu
papagray
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

trying to return phone

I attempted to upgrade my phone, but it turned into a nightmare and a mess, I have since upgraded elsewhere, I have attempted to return the upgrade phone, and I am still awaiting the envelope to return it in, can I return the dam thing to a shop?, as my account is still live I have considered billing virgin storage and security charges as they made the mistakes not me, can anyone advise how long I must wait we are on the second of 3-5 business days wait for the envelope to return it( they were not happy to activate a second dispatch we have no evidence that one has been sent my husband has been waiting three weeks now and has given up on his phone and is using my old phone, does anyone care at virgin media?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: trying to return phone

Sadly unless you picked it up from a shop then you must return it via the returns pack. Calling 789 is the only method of obtaining one. They can tell you it's been despatched as they shows on your account, other than that you are at the mercy of Virgin and the Royal Mail

0 Kudos

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sadly unless you picked it up from a shop then you must return it via the returns pack. Calling 789 is the only method of obtaining one. They can tell you it's been despatched as they shows on your account, other than that you are at the mercy of Virgin and the Royal Mail

0 Kudos
papagray
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

postman says he has not delivered anything from virgin for months must be a subcontractor I suspect they cannot find our three year old new build as its not on maps yet wife is ready to cancel dd

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You must call in, cancelling the did may bring woe your way, its important you do it correctly
0 Kudos