Menu
ella08
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

triple international text charge

Just wondered if anyone gets charged more than once for an international text, some times it appears up to 3 times @ 30p per text. When i contactacetd Virgin they said it was due to using two pages but i doubt this very much as the most recent on 15 th March was a simple -happy birthday dad,so not sure how this would constitute 3 pages of caracters- unless they are now charging per WORD!

Also had a short call to Italy show up on my bill last month- very rude customer service and basically was told they'd recredit the cost ( which they did not!!) i was more concerned about this being a tester for fraud and then in future finding a bill of hudreds of pounds being put on my account- i was told they would pass on to their fraud team but to date i have heard nothing from them.

Just though i'd join and make people aware this is happening and see if anyone else is in the same boat.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: triple international text charge

Hi ella08,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you've been triple charged for a simple text. Has this been sorted out for you since your post?

If you would like for me to look into this, please send a private message to me with your name and mobile number, so that I can look into this further for you.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch to confirm I've received your PM.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: triple international text charge

Hi ella08,

Thanks for sending the requested details via PM. Checking into this, I can't see the additional charges for the one text you mention. Can you recheck your bill online at  Your Account  and let me know if the charges are still showing on your side.

If you would like to check the cost of International texts and calls, please see our online Help & Support information: Pay Monthly & SIM Only.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos