Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 1 (48 Views)

third party charches

Just had email from Virgin said my bill was ready, I have just left Virgin so was surprised to see there was a £20 bill, on phoning Virgin mobile they said it was for receiving a third party test on 2 separate days but from the same people each text cost me £10 to receive.  i did not receive or make these texts.  It seems that companies can send out these texts even though I have not asked for them or want them and I have no say in the matter because you do not know that you are going to receive them and just the fact that they say that I have received these texts (I know that I have not) from a third party from someone whose details they cannot give other than a phone number which when phoned asks you to leave a message and asks if you to press different options for the speed of a return call of which I do not trust so put the phone down because I do not want more ridiculous charges.  I have to pay, virgin said there is nothing that they can do about it.  Please be aware contact Virgin Mobile and tell them to block third party texts.  I nor anyone else in my family have ever heard of this otherwise I would have asked for virgin to put a block of these texts.  Please has anyone else come across this and what did you do about it?

0 Kudos