0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: tariff

mrspannie wrote:
How can I change tariff on line

From the top right of of this community page or VM home page click sign in -> then click the sign in link below 'Virgin Mobile' -> sign in with your account -> then from what I read the menu route should be roughly: plans & device -> change my tariff

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
mrspannie
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tried as below however got this reply ....Sorry, it doesn’t look like we can go ahead with your request right now
Please give one of our team a call on 789 from your Virgin Mobile phone or 0345 6000 789* from any phone, quoting the reference PND, and we’ll do our best to help. *Please note standard charges apply. Please check with your network operator for rates.,,,,          As my husband is the account Holder ,,,, ( works away ) and I can't remember password ,,, although they did send me a new sim when I quoted the password we've always used,,,, I only want to reduce my tariff as I'm out of contract and don't use all my allowance !!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mrspannie

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had changing the tariff.

I've dropped you a PM with some more information - please respond to the PM directly and we'll get you some help with this.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos