Menu
AubreyGreen
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

switching

There seems to be no e-mail address direct to Virgin. Would someone pass this message on to them?

I have landline phone, 02**************, TV, computer and broadband from Virgin, paid monthly by standing order or similar.   I wish to add my mobile phones to the same account with their £5 a month packages., retaining my present numbers, being 07************ and 07***************.  I am finding it impossible to do this via their "Three easy steps" website. My a/c is ************, area 3.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: switching

Please don't post personal info, anyone can see your phone numbers and account numbers

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: switching

Mobile phone can't currently be added to media account, they need you to pass credit checks ( Virgin are about the hardest credit check to pass for mobiles) so sadly you can transfer you phone numbers int ovirgin but you need to speak to sales, then after they have agreed your deal/s you request a PAC from your current supplier phone virgin back give them the PAC and they start the process of moving over, should take no more than two working days, don't give the PAC to virgin on a Friday or weekend to be safest
0 Kudos