Menu
drknow
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

signal in the morning, none in the day

high i wondered if there is any maintenance issues in the area of iron bridge shropshire as i signal in the morning and none in the day on my mobile phone. i some time get told no sim. if anyone can help that would be nice. cheers.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: signal in the morning, none in the day

Hi drknow,

enter your postcode into the EE service checker to see if there are any known faults in your area that might account for your lack of service.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

drknow
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

i checked but there was no sign of anything. cheers

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi drknow,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry that you have been experiencing problems with your mobile signal. Apologies as well for the delay in getting back to you about this. I can see that AlexKid has been able to give you advice on how to check for known service issues in your area.

I just wanted to check with you to see if you are still experiencing problems with your signal, as I can see on a different post, it looks like your signal has improved since this post.

Please let me know--if you're still having a problem with this, I can look into it for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
drknow
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

hi terry, I'm still having weak signal problems in the ironbridge of shropshire. used the checker for ee but it shows nothing.

cheers

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi drknow,

Thanks for getting back in touch. Sorry to hear that you are still having a weak signal on your mobile.

I can check into this for you, but will need to take more information from you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

drknow
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

o.k. cheers thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi drknow,

Just checking back with you, as I'm not sure if you're still having a signal problems or if the service is okay now. 

If you are still having problems and you'd like for me to check into the signal issue, just send me the requested information I sent to you in my last private message (click on the little purple envelope at the top right of this screen)

Thanks,

0 Kudos