Menu
Pushpanjali
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

refund of extra billing

Can you please explain it to me, why I have to pay extra bills? I need to use my mobile without paying extra before going to another contract. How can I get the refund of extra £20.49? I use to pay £12 per month.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: refund of extra billing

Hi Pushpanjali,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulties contacting us to discuss your query about your account billing.

We'd be grateful if you didn't request support for the same issue across multiple threads as it can make it more difficult for us to assist you effectively and also impacts us helping out other customers. 

We are unable to discuss account issues via the Community Forum, and in instances like this we would just give some basic guidance, but you will need to get in touch with our Customer Care team by calling in on 789 or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) or 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline). You can also get in touch with us via WebChat: Contact Us (you can also click on Contact Us at the very bottom of this page), take the appropriate options then you'll have a Chat Online option to click on. If this is the only way you can get in touch with us, please persevere with this until you are able to get through to a member of our team.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos